Thursday, February 3, 2011

A lull for the sake of sanity

As most of you know, or could easily find out by reading my last few posts, I've had a lot of extra time on my hands lately, thanks to the lovely state of our economy. With all of this availability, I've done my best to occupy my days productively, by starting and completing a few projects around the house, getting back on track with my marathon training, and most of all, job hunting. Up to the end of last week, there has not been a day that has gone by that I have not submitted at least one application per day, and most days, I have submitted WAY more than just one. Needless to say, those tiresome hours typing and emailing away have, so far, been a fruitless effort. So, this week, I am on hiatus from the monotonous and exhausting work that is job hunting. Yes, I know, I know, I can't give up, and believe me, I'm not. But, I've made a vow to myself (and a few others) that I would put my faith in God, and truly believe that what is meant to be is meant to be.
Easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment