Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!

Thank you so much to Ines at The Few, The Proud, The Wife for awarding me with:

Award!

Thank you!!

The rules of this award are:

  1. Thank the person who gave you the award!
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Nominate 15 newly-discovered blogs that you think are fantastic!
  4. Let each one of your nominees know about the award!

7 things about me

  1. I am terribly awful when it comes to horror movies. I usually spend the majority, if not the entire movie hiding my eyes.
  2. I love to bake. It is my guilty pleasure. My waist is usually the one to pay for my obsession, but it is usually so worth it!
  3. I am a relatively new resident of NC. So far, it is growing on me. Romeo and i just bought our first home! We're so excited!
  4. Blogging started for me when Romeo was deployed. It has been my sanity and my place to vent. Thank you all for listening to it all!!
  5. I love love LOVE country music.
  6. Fall is my favorite season because I love to watch the leaves change. Moreso, I love football.
  7. Romeo and I have been married for 6 months now. Unfortunately, 5 and a half of those 6 months were spent apart. We're working on getting back to being newlyweds again =)

I am going to pass this award on to:

  1. Jackie at exposed brick.
  2. Elise at notes.
  3. The Mrs. at Trying Our Best
  4. Birdie at No Model Lady
  5. MrsThomas at Being a Better Wife

Congratulations to all of the nominees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment